Make A Clean Getaway…
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, Batman’s Hill On Collins wants to reassure all guests that their safety and well-being is our number one priority. Whether you are visiting for a short or extended stay we are fully committed to providing a clean environment for our valued guests and frontline staff. While Batman’s Hill On Collins has always maintained best practice of hygiene and cleanliness, we have implemented a number of additional measures to minimise the spread of COVID-19. We want to let you know what Batman’s team is doing to protect the local community.
- Increased frequency of cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectant with a particular focus on communal areas for e.g. lobby, staircase, elevators, toilets, onsite restaurants and the bar.
- Hand sanitising stations have been set-up throughout the hotel for guest use and any visitors including contractors, delivery or business representatives that are passing through our hotel.
- All staff and frequent visitors have been encouraged to download the COVIDsafe app.
- Staff have been taken through the new personal hygiene methods and are practicing social distancing with contact and interactions minimised at check-ins and check-outs.
- Any staff members who are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone showing COVID-19 symptoms are asked to stay at home and isolate.
- Posters are displayed throughout the hotel to remind all guests and visitors about the social distancing policies, correct hand sanitisation, capacity limitations as well as entry restrictions.
- We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 Pandemic and take all the necessary safety measures set by the government and relevant health authorities in Australia.
In the event that a staff member or guest has fallen ill, our COVID-19 action plan will be implemented to prevent the spread and protect the safety of other guests. If you have any more questions about our cleanliness and hygiene procedures feel free to contact us!
Remember to keep calm and Call 1800 BATMAN.